DR. S. N. RAGHAVENDRA
Area Chair & Associate Professor
- PhD, Bharathidasan Institute of Management
- MBA, PSG Tech Coimbatore
- B.Com, St. Joseph College, Trichy
Dr. S.N.Raghavendra is currently working as Associate Professor in the area of Organizational Development and Change Management and Human Resource Management. Has an overall experience of 23 years in the Industry, academic and research. Teaches Organizational Development, Human Resource Management, Training and Development and related areas. His research interests are in the areas of emotions, emotional labour, emotional intelligence, spiritual intelligence and group process. Has done very specifically work on group process (human process consulting-structured and semi- structured), NLP, emotional intelligence, assessment centres, coaching individuals and groups.
He has carried out many consultancy and training assignments for IT, FMCG, Telecom, Chemical and ITES industry for many leading organizations in India and abroad in the field of OD and human resource. Very specifically specializes in designing and conducting competency and behaviour Assessments and various OD interventions. Continues to train in areas like Team Building, Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills between individual within teams, projects and organizations. Has a proven record of helping people and organizations to manage their way through challenging issues.
COMPANIES FOR WHOM TRAINING DONE
BHEL (Trichy & Chennai), TAFE, Sundaram Clayton, IMTI, Neyveli Lignite corporation, NTPC (vizag & gadarwara), Robert Bosch, Tata Teleservices, TNPL, State Bank of India, IDBI, HPCL, IOC, VA-Tech Wabag, GCMMF, Bhageeratha engineering, JVS exports, Gyantech Consulting, Vijay diaries, Abrasives and chemicals, Path Partner Technologies Bangalore, Amaraja Batteries, Cethar Group, Rambal Group Chennai
- Certified Appreciative Inquiry trainer by HRD network and AIKYA
- Certified by Telephone Doctor, USA on Customer Service
- Certified by ISABS on MBTI based Personal Growth Lab
- Trained in Human Growth lab conducted by XLRI at Bangalore
- Certified Master Practitioner in NLP ANLP India and Coaching by IFCNLP and ANLP India and Certified NLP Practitioner by NF-NLP Florida.
- Facilitated Group Relations Conference(GRC) in the roles of administrator and consultant
- Certified by IODA in “OD Consultation and Intervention Skills”
- Certified in Appreciative Inquiry
- Trained in the use for MBTI and Enneagram for Awareness and Personal Growth.
- Have participated in few GRC’s and Process labs
- Chartered Professional Member of Enneagram Society of India
- Chief Mentor of Centre for Leadership and Organization Development (CLOD), Hallmark Business School