Dr. R. SUBRAMANIAN
- Graduated from Madras University
- A Fellow member of Cost and Management Accountant of India (FCMA)
- Obtained post graduate degrees in Philosophy and Business Management
- Doctorate in Business Administration (Corporate Financing).
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Program (NLP).
Industry and Academic Experiences:
- Served in diverse Managerial levels for 14 years in TVS group and Sanmar Engineering Corporation.
- 21 years of experience in Academics, teaching post graduate courses like cost, finance and strategic management.
- Expert trainer and teacher in capstone strategic simulation game.
- At present acting as freelance consultant on cost management and project financial appraisal for medium and small scale manufacturing units in Tamil Nadu.
- Currently involved in consulting work for NAAC / NBA accreditation of B schools.
Areas of Interest and Research Activities:
- Presented and published papers in the international conferences and journals on Indian Stock markets, Foreign Direct Investment, investor’s behaviour in stock market, and corporate savings and dividend patterns of Indian and foreign pharmaceutical companies in India.
- Presently working on “The influencing metrics in the rankings of B schools by NIRF”.