Prof. MAHALINGAM D
Assistant Professor (Research Track)
Area: ECONOMICS and FINANCE
- PhD (Business Administration – Managerial Economics), Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business, USA, 2018-
- PhD (Agricultural Economics – Coursework), University of California – Davis
- Master of Science in Mathematics, University of Idaho.
- Master of Science in Applied Economics, University of Idaho.
- Applied Economics, International Trade, Industrial Organization, and Quantitative Marketing.
- Graduate Associate, W P Carey School of Business, ASU, Jan 2018 – Jan 2021
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Agricultural Economics, UC Davis, Sep 2016 – Dec 2017.
- This eaching Assistant, Department of Mathematics, University of Idaho, August 2014 – May 2016.
- Research Assistant, University of Idaho, August 2012- July 2014
- Junior Research Fellow, Global Agribusiness Research and Development Foundation, India, August 2011- May 2012.
- Mahalingam Dhamodharan, Stephen Devadoss, and Jeff Luckstead, “Imperfect Competition, Trade Policies, and Technological Changes in the Orange Juice Market,” Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 41(2): pp189–203, 2016, (ABDC – A)
- Jeff Luckstead, Stephen Devadoss, and Mahalingam Dhamodharan, “Strategic Trade Analysis of U.S. and Chinese Apple Juice Market,” Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 47(02), pp 175-191, 2015, (ABDC – B)
- International Trade, Applied Calculus and Statistics, Calculus I and II, Linear Programming, Managerial Economics, Applied Econometrics, Strategic Pricing, International Food Business Management, Business Risk Management.
- University Graduate Fellowship, ASU 2018 ($2500)
- James Schweitzer Memorial Scholarship, ASU 2018-2019 ($1400)
- Department Fellowship, UC Davis, 2016-2017 ($30,000)
- Alumni Award for Excellence, University of Idaho, 2015
- Western Agricultural Economics Association Outstanding MS Thesis Award, 2015
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award, Agricultural Economics, University of Idaho, 2014
- Graduate Scholarship, Department of Mathematics, University of Idaho, 2014-2016 ($4,000)
- Western Agricultural Economics Association Travel Fellowship, 2014 ($300)
- Graduate Professional Students Association Travel Award, University of Idaho, 2014 ($500)
- Departmental Travel Fellowship, University of Idaho, 2014 ($300)
- Scholarship for Higher Studies Abroad, Rotary Ikons, Coimbatore, 2012-2014 ($4,000)
- Fellowship for Academic Performance, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Bangalore, 2009-2010 ($800)
- Government of Tamil Nadu Merit Scholarship, 2007-2011 ($1,000)