Area : MARKETING
- PhD in Management from IIM, Kolkata
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), University of Madras
- Chemical Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
A Consultant and currently handling new initiatives that relate to knowledge management, quality improvement and standardization of questionnaires and a few other initiatives.
The initiatives include * conceptualization, creation and management of IMRB’s knowledge management site ‘MRB Interchange’ * Quality improvement initiatives * Standardization of questionnaires and automating questionnaire writing using software available within Kantar group
Senior Vice President
Jun 1983 – Oct 2012
- Opened IMRB office in Chennai in 1984 and handled business arising from Chennai, Bangalore and other cities in southern parts of India
- Opened a new business unit for IMRB to handle business to business and industrial research (BIRD), in 1994. The unit also handles digital and technology clients as well
- Moved to Research International (within Kantar group) to head quantitative research across India
- Moved back to IMRB to head BIRD in 2010
- From 2013, working on new initiatives for IMRB International in the capacity of ‘Consultant’.