Dr. K G Sofi Dinesh
Area : MARKETING
- PhD (Business Administration – Consumer Behaviour), Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore (AACSB), Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, India
- Master of Business Administration, Sambalpur University.
- Bachelor of Science (Botany Hons), Sambalpur University.
- Collaborative Consumption, Consumer Behaviour, Sustainable Consumption, Indian Vedic Wisdom in Management
- Assistant Professor-Marketing, Management Development Institute, Murshidabad- March 2022-May 2022.
- Assistant Professor-Marketing, Amrita School of Business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, May 2012- February 2022.
- Dinesh, S.; Rejikumar, G.; Sisodia, G.S. An empirical investigation into carpooling behaviour for sustainability. Transp. Res. Part F. Traffic Psychol. Behav. 2021, 77, 181–196 (ABDC-A, Scopus-Q1)
- Rejikumar, G., Asokan-Ajitha, A., Dinesh, S., & Jose, A. (2021, January 4). The Role of Cognitive Complexity And Risk Aversion In Online Herd Behavior – Electronic Commerce Research (ABDC-A, Scopus-Q1)
- Dr. Rejikumar G., V., G., Sofi Dinesh, Asokan, A., and Jose, A., “Privacy Breach Perceptions and Litigation Intentions: An Evidence from Indian E-Commerce Customers”, IIMB Management Review (ABDC-B, Scopus) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iimb.2021.11.001
- Sayi, K.S and Dinesh, S (2022) Online Trade of Coir Mats: Perspectives of SME Coir Traders from Kerala. International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management, Vol-9, Nos ½, (Scopus-Q3)
- Sofi Dinesh, Sahay, R., and Dr. Rejikumar G., “Managing the mind in the VUCA world: Insights from Indian wisdom”, in Globalising Indian Thought, Editors: Debashish Chatterjee, Deepa Sethi, Surya Prakash Pati, Sage Publication (2022)
- Marketing Management, Services Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, B2B Marketing, Retail Management, Experiential Marketing, Digital Marketing.
- University Gold Medal for MBA from Sambalpur University