What about the Placement Scenario?
BIM has an excellent placement record since inception. The average salary offered by the companies for the 38th Batch (2021-2023):
|Highest CTC (in INR Lakhs p.a.)||20.5|
|Mean (in INR Lakhs p.a.)||12.4||16.1|
|Median (in INR Lakhs p.a.)||11.4||15.5|
- Companies from all sectors viz., Manufacturing, Consulting, BFSI, FMCG, IT&ITes, etc., regularly recruit from BIM
How can I obtain the Application form of BIM?
- The application form can be obtained only through Online Registration.
- Online registration can be done at www.bim.edu with an option to pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft.
- Payment of Rs.950/- (Rs.750/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates) can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft. If payment to be made through Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’ payable at Tiruchirappalli. Also enter the Demand Draft details while filling up the online application form.
Whether BIM accepts the scores of GMAT, XAT or any other similar test for Admission?
For 2024-2026 Admissions, BIM accepts CAT 2023 scores; or GMAT (January 2022 to January 2024) scores ; or XAT 2024 scores
What are the important dates for BIM-MBA applications?
- Commencement of Online Registration 28th October 2023.
- Last date for submission of BIM-MBA Application form thro’ Online 31st January, 2024 (10.00 pm)
When do I need to submit the original documents to support the data I have filled in the form?
The original documents are required during the interview process. Subsequent document verification also takes place post selection, once the course begins. Every achievement and extra-curricular activity mentioned should be substantiated with proof, absence of which at later stages of the admission process would invalidate the stated claim of the applicant.
What are all the specialisations offered by BIM?
- Digital Business and Analytics, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Operations.
Does BIM arrange for any educational loans?
- BIM is listed by State Bank of India, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India and Union Bank of India.
Is there any scholarship scheme available?
No, BIM does not offer any scholarships for the students.
Is there any reservation policy for BIM-MBA Admissions?
Yes. As per Government of Tamil Nadu Norms.
Is there any age limit to pursue MBA programme in BIM?
There is no age limit to apply for BIM-MBA.
Does BIM have any separate quota for NRI candidates?
No. BIM does not have any separate quota for NRI candidates.
Whom should I contact if I have a question regarding the status of the application?
You can route all your admissions related queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it a residential program?
Yes, BIM-MBA is a two-year full-time residential programme for all students. All students should mandatorily reside on campus.
Is it necessary to have work experience to apply for the programme?
No, work experience is not mandatory for applying to this programme. But students with work experience are preferred.
What is the total intake of the BIM-MBA programme?
The intake of BIM-MBA programme for 2024–2026 batch is 120 students.
Is bringing a laptop necessary?
It is not compulsory to have a laptop. We have Computer centre near the hostels with necessary facilities. However, bringing your own laptop will make it easy for the student.
What is the geographical mix of the students at BIM?
Every batch at BIM shall have representation from more than 15 States in India. However, about 60% of the batch may be from five southern States.
What is done for Personality Development at BIM?
- Personality Development is an integral part of BIM-MBA curriculum. It has several dedicated courses like
- Personality Growth Lab
- Outbound Leadership Programme
- Personality Enhancement through Sports
- Business Communication
BIM-MBA also has various clubs / committees that complement classroom efforts. They provide a platform for all students to work on their personality in real-time.
How are the hostel facilities at BIM?
A 2BHK flat is allocated for four students which is pretty much spacious and convenient.
How is mess facility at BIM?
At BIM, Mess is run by MESSCOM, the mess committee with student representatives from both PGP1 and PGP2 batches. The committee ensures food is of good quality with a mix of both North Indian and South Indian dishes and a transparent system.