BIM Offers a Two-year full-time residential MBA Programme with specializations in Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resource Management, and Digital Business & Analytics.
- Unique 𝝅 shaped programme design, curriculum & pedagogy.
- Distinctive learning experience from distinguished faculties from industry and academia.
- Centres of Excellence: Real-Time Contextual Marketing Lab (RTCML) – Social studio lab / Salesforce.com & Centre for Customer Experience; Bloomberg Terminal & NSE Smart Trading simulation application; Operational Excellence Centre; Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) Lab; and Centre for Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
- Integrating SDG and the new technology applications across courses.
- A green campus – one of the best campus experiences in the country.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Final year degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with a minimum of 50% marks by June 2022.
- Any one of the following Scores are used for shortlisting candidates:
1. CAT 2021 Test scores
2. GMAT scores (validity taken from January 2020 to December 2021)
3. XAT 2022 Exam scores
HOW TO APPLY?
- Application form can be obtained and submitted only through online.
- Not required to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form or any other documents to BIM after submission of the online application.
- For online registration, a payment of Rs.1250/- (Rs.800/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates) can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft.
- If the payment is to be made through Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’, payable at Tiruchirappalli. The candidate needs to enter the Demand Draft details while filling up the online application form.
- Applicants will receive a system-generated acknowledgement for the application submitted and on payment of the application fee. With this, the application process is complete.
(Note: The application fee paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances. SC/SCA/ST candidates must upload their scanned community certificate copy while filling the application online.)
BIM has Unique Legacy; Now, we also have agility of a Start-up!
BIM has Unique Legacy; Now, we also have agility of a Start-up! Dr Asit K Barma, Director, BIM Trichy – MBAUniverse.com Interview.