What BIM Offers?
Two-year full-time residential MBA Programme with specializations offered in Marketing, Finance, Systems,
Operations, Human Resource Management & Digital Business & Analytics.
- EUnique 𝝅 shaped program logic, curriculum & pedagogy..
- Best in class faculty from industry & academia.
- Centres of Excellence: Real time contextual Marketing Lab with Bloomberg terminal & NSE Smart trading simulation application; Operational Excellence Centre; AI/ML Lab; Centre for SDG & Centre for customer experience.
- Integrating SDG & new technology applications with all courses
- A green campus – one of the best campus experience in the country.
Who is eligible?
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final Year Degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July 2022.
- Any one of the following Scores are used for shortlisting candidates who apply for admission to BIM-MBA Programme 2022-2024:-
1. CAT 2021* Test scores (to be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad on 28th November 2021)
2. GMAT scores (validity taken from January 2020 to December 2021)
3. XAT 2022 Exam scores (to be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on 2nd January 2022)
- As BIM follows a very tight admissions period, this year to bring in the best candidates for better diversity & peer learning, BIM has decided to use the above scores.
- All applicants to BIM-MBA should take (1) CAT 2021* Test (to be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad on 28th November 2021); or (2) GMAT Examination (the GMAT score should be of a test taken between 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2021); or (3) XAT 2022 Exam scores (to be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on 2nd January 2022)
How to apply?
Applications can be obtained online:
- The application form can be obtained only through Online Registration.
- For online registration to BIM-MBA Admissions 2022, the payment of Rs.1450/- (Rs.950/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates) can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft. If payment to be made through Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’ payable at Tiruchirappalli. Also enter the Demand Draft details while filling up the online application form.
(Note: Application money paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances. SC/SCA/ST candidates must upload their scanned community certificate copy along with the application.)
Send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org