What BIM Offers?
Two-year full-time residential MBA Programme with specializations offered in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations and Human Resource Management.
- Excellent core faculty supported by eminent visiting faculty from corporate sector.
- Computer center with 100 mbps dedicated Internet facility, accessible round-the-clock, with wi-fi connectivity in the campus and hostel.
- Air Conditioned Library equipped with online databases and 1100 online journals including Harvard Business Review.
- Up-to-date curriculum in tune with latest Industry requirements.
Who is eligible?
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final Year Degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July 2021.
- CAT 2020 Scores are used for shortlisting candidates who apply for admission to BIM-MBA Programme 2021-2023.
- All applicants to BIM-MBA should take CAT 2020 Test (to be conducted by IIM Indore on 29th November 2020)
(IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of program)
How to apply?
Applications can be obtained online:
- The application form can be obtained only through Online Registration.
- For online registration to BIM-MBA Admissions 2021, the payment of Rs.1450/- (Rs.950/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates) can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft. If payment to be made through Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’ payable at Tiruchirappalli. Also enter the Demand Draft details while filling up the online application form..
(Note: Application money paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances. SC/SCA/ST candidates must upload their scanned community certificate copy along with the application.)
Send your enquiries to email@example.com