The Journal – Contemporary Management Research
True learning does not occur unless and until knowledge is shared. Therefore, a bi annual journal will be published by the Centre. The research papers and articles from students and faculty on current topics will be published. Articles from the corporate world will be published. Book review will also form a part of the journal.
The journal consists of three parts, the first part being the research articles from students, faculty and research scholars. Second part is Perspectives, and the third part is the book review.
The papers published in the journal are peer reviewed, by a panel comprising of personalities from academia and industry. It publishes original research-based articles, perspectives, cases on topics of current concern and book reviews in all areas of Management.
Send your contributions to:
Journal of Contemporary Management Research,
Bharathidasan institute of Management P.B.No.12,
MHD campus, BHEL complex,
Phone: 0431-2520502/796, 2583508
BIM-JoCMAR: Guidelines / Peer-Review Process/Templates
- Guidelines for Authors Click here
- Guidelines for developing the Manuscript Click here
- Review Criteria and Method of Paper Evaluation Click here
- Full-Paper Template to Adhere to the Global Publishing Standards and Formatting Styles Click here
- Journal Contributor’s Declaration & Copyright Assignment Click here