Admissions 2018 – 2020
What BIM Offers?
Two-year full time residential MBA Programme with specializations offered in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations and Human Resource Management.
- Excellent core faculty supported by eminent visiting faculty from corporate sector.
- Computer center with 76 mbps dedicated Internet facility, accessible round-the-clock, with wi-fi connectivity in the campus and hostel.
- Air Conditioned Library equipped with many online databases and 1100 online journals including Harvard Business Review.
- Up-to-date curriculum in tune with latest Industry requirements.
Who is eligible?
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final Year Degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July 2018.
- CAT 2017 Scores are used for shortlisting candidates who apply for admission to BIM-MBA Programme 2018-2020.
- All applicants to BIM should take CAT 2017 Test (to be conducted by IIM Lucknow on 26th November 2017)
(IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of program)
How to apply?
Prospectus and Applications can be obtained online:
- Prospects and application form can be obtained only through Online Registration. Payment can be made through Credit card/Demand Draft/Net Banking.
(Note: Application money paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances. SC/ST candidates must send their scanned community certificate copy along with the requisition.)
|Commencement of Online Registration||Will be announced soon|
|CAT 2017* Registration window opens on
Last date for registering CAT 2017*
Date of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017*
|9th August 2017
5.00 p.m. on 20th September 2017
Sunday, 26th November 2017
|Last date for issue and submission of BIM application forms is||Will be announced later|
(* Refer CAT 2017 Advertisement – Click Here)
Send your enquiries to: email@example.com
All Correspondence should have “MBA Admissions 2018-2020”superscribed on the envelope and must be sent to:
|The Admissions Chairman,
Bharathidasan Institute of Management,