Admissions 2017 – 2019
What BIM Offers?
Two-year full time residential MBA Programme with specializations offered in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations and Human Resource Management.
- Excellent core faculty supported by eminent visiting faculty from corporate sector.
- Computer center with 76 mbps dedicated Internet facility, accessible round-the-clock, with wi-fi connectivity in the campus and hostel.
- Air Conditioned Library equipped with many online databases and 1100 online journals including Harvard Business Review.
- Up-to-date curriculum in tune with latest Industry requirements.
Who is eligible?
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final Year Degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July 2017.
- CAT 2016 Scores are used for shortlisting candidates who apply for admission to BIM.
- All applicants to BIM should have take n CAT 2016 Test (conducted by IIM Bangalore on 4th December 2016)
(IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of program)
How to apply?
Prospectus and Applications can be obtained online:
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained only through Online Registration. Payment of Rs.1450/- (Rs.950/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates) can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft. If payment to be made through Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’ payable at Tiruchirappalli. Also enter the Demand Draft details while filling up the online application form.
(Note: Application money paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances. SC/SCA/ST candidates must send their scanned community certificate copy along with the application form.)
|Last date for Online Registration is||February 4, 2017 upto 10.00 PM|
|Date of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016*||Sunday, 4th December 2016|
|Last date for issue and submission of BIM application forms is||February 4, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in application form is||8th February 2017|
Send your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Correspondence should have “MBA Admissions 2017-2019”superscribed on the envelope and must be sent to:
|The Admissions Chairman,
Bharathidasan Institute of Management,
(School of Excellence of Bharathidasan University)
MHD Complex, BHEL Campus, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – 620 014.
Ph: 0431-3293678, 2520796 | Telefax: 0431-2520733