- Core Faculty
Dr. John Peter
Dr. John Peter. A has more than 22 years of teaching management and holding administrative responsibilities. He has been teaching Organisational Behaviour, Personal Growth Lab, Learning and Development, Organisational Change and Development and Business Ethics. He has guided 9 research scholars, published three books and more than 25 research articles, conducted more than 25 consultancies, and facilitated more than 300 training programmes in the area of HR. His areas of expertise in research and consultancy are impact assessment, diversity management, CSR and organisational development. He has been innovative in curriculum design and teaching learning pedagogy. He has held various administrative responsibilities as Chair-Research, Chair-Training, Chair- Outreach Programmes and Dean-Academics. He has travelled 10 countries campaigning and lecturing on the accountability of buying countries for responsible business in global supply chain with special reference to unfair labour practices in garment industries in developing countries.
Dr. V. P. Sriraman
A topper throughout his academics and a gold medalist in both his Masters Programs, Sriraman has more than 14 years of work experience that includes 2 years in industry and 12 years in academics. He is teaching Accounting, Finance and Corporate Governance courses at BIM. He had been a part of more than 70 Management Development Programs offered training in the areas of Accounting, Finance and HR for the executives of various organizations including TAFE, VA Tech Wabag, TNPL, Thirumalai Chemicals, BHEL, India Post, LIC, TAMIN, Textile Committee of GoTN, SIHM, IMTI and Indian Railways. Sriraman presented and published papers in national and international conferences and book chapters.
Area of Expertise
- Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- HR related topics (such as People Skills, Personality, Stress Management, Leadership and Creativity)
Associate Professor & Admission Chairman
Dr. S. N. Raghavendra
Dr. S.N.Raghavendra is currently working as Associate Professor in the area of Organizational Development and Change Management and Human Resource Management. Has an overall experience of 23 years in the Industry, academic and research. Teaches Organizational Development, Human Resource Management, Training and Development and related areas. His research interests are in the areas of emotions, emotional labour, emotional intelligence, spiritual intelligence and group process. Has done very specifically work on group process (human process consulting-structured and semi- structured), NLP, emotional intelligence, assessment centres, coaching individuals and groups.
He has carried out many consultancy and training assignments for IT, FMCG, Telecom, Chemical and ITES industry for many leading organizations in India and abroad in the field of OD and human resource. Very specifically specializes in designing and conducting competency and behaviour Assessments and various OD interventions. Continues to train in areas like Team Building, Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills between individual within teams, projects and organizations. Has a proven record of helping people and organizations to manage their way through challenging issues.
COMPANIES FOR WHOM TRAINING DONE
BHEL (Trichy & Chennai), TAFE, Sundaram Clayton, IMTI,Neyveli Lignite corporation,NTPC (vizag & gadarwara), Robert Bosch, Tata Teleservices, TNPL, State Bank of India, IDBI, HPCL, IOC, VA-Tech Wabag, GCMMF, Bhageeratha engineering, JVS exports, Gyantech Consulting, Vijay diaries, Abrasives and chemicals, Path Partner Technologies Bangalore, Amaraja Batteries, Cethar Group, Rambal Group Chennai
- Certified Appreciative Inquiry trainer by HRD network and AIKYA
- Certified by Telephone Doctor, USA on Customer Service
- Certified by ISABS on MBTI based Personal Growth Lab
- Trained in Human Growth lab conducted by XLRI at Bangalore
- Certified Master Practitioner in NLP ANLP India and Coaching by IFCNLP and ANLP India and Certified NLP Practitioner by NF-NLP Florida.
- Facilitated Group Relations Conference(GRC) in the roles of administrator and consultant
- Certified by IODA in “OD Consultation and Intervention Skills”
- Certified in Appreciative Inquiry
- Trained in the use for MBTI and Enneagram for Awareness and Personal Growth.
- Have participated in few GRC’s and Process labs
PUBLICATIONS AND CONFERENCES
- The Influence of Select Demographic Characteristics on Surface Acting Behavior of Customer Service Personnel (May 22, 2012). The IUP Journal of Organizational Behavior, Vol. X, No. 3, July 2011, pp. 53-65.
- The Influence of Emotional Labour Strategies on Job performance: A study of service personnel in a public enterprise in India. The Journal for Practising Managers, NITIE Mumbai, Vol.36, No.2, April 2012, pp.24-33.
- Perceptual Difference of Role based performance- A Gender study. International Journal of Business, Humanities and Technology, Vol.1 No.3; November 2011, pp.175-186.
- An Empirical Study on Measuring the Trait Emotional Intelligence of B-School students in South India. The IUP Journal of Organizational Behavior Vol. XVI, No.3, 2017, PP. 53-64.
- Identification of Dominant Surface Acting Behaviours. International Conference on Technology and Business Management. Dubai, Mar 2010.
- Exploring the relationship between Strategic Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Labour Techniques. International conference on Management and Information systems. Bangkok, Sep 2013.
- Deep Acting as a Mediator in the relationship between Strategic Emotional Intelligence and Job Performance in Service Industry. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems. pp. 591-600. ISSN 1943- 023X. (Scopus Indexed).
- Deep Acting as a Mediator in the relationship between Strategic Emotional Intelligence and Job Performance in Service Industry, ICMRI, Malaysia- 23 June, 2018.
Dr. S. Jaya Krishna
Dr. S. Jaya Krishna, MBA, PhD.
Head – Center for Supply Chain & Operations Excellence
Chief Editor – The Journal of Contemporary Management Research
Associate Chairman – ATHENAEUM; Coordinator – PGP
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Jaya.Krishna
Educationist & Sr. Academician, Researcher & Trainer in Operations, SCM & Strategy
Dr. Jaya Krishna is a recipient of Dewang Mehta Best Professor in Operations Management Award. He has twenty years of Teaching, Research, Administration and Training experience at various premier B-Schools. Authored 5 books, edited 57 books in Management, Enterprise Systems, Socio-Economics, etc. Some of the books which he authored and/or edited are : E-Trends in Pharma Marketing, Dictionary on Outsourcing, E-Enterprise, New Age Enterprise IT, Enterprise IT – Emerging Landscape, Rural Empowerment – Indian and Global Initiatives, Micro-franchising: Perspectives and Experiences, Business Transformation, Rural Transformation, Marketing Social Change, E-Justice, etc. He has published several professional and research articles in different magazines and journals respectively and many of his articles are cited by other researchers across the world. His latest international research works include “Managing Transformation – Research Insights for Business,” “Cultural Challenges in Humanitarian Disaster Relief Supply Chain” and “Supply Chain Competence Framework for Competitiveness and Growth” at NOFOMA’14 proceedings organized and published by Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. He is a researcher in the areas of Supply Chain Competitiveness, Dynamics of Supply Chain Collaboration, Strategic Management of Supply Chain Collaboration, Evolution Management of Supply Chain Strategic Alliance, Logistics Strategy, etc. He won Best Paper award at the “Third Annual General Business Conference” organized by Sam Houston State University, USA during 15-16 April 2011, for the research paper titled “Structured Model for Strategic Goal Setting in Intensive Supply Chain Collaborations Using Balanced Scorecard.” He has also worked as ‘Consulting Editor’ of Icfai Journal of Supply Chain Management. At present, He is the Consulting Editor of the Journal of Contemporary Management Research, published by BIM, Trichy
On the MDP front, he has been serving as ‘Program Director’ for SCM program offered to TAFE Ltd., by BIM. He is a regular resource person and instrumental in handling MDPs, EDPs, FDPs and training programmes at various organizations like TVS SCL, Baharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., (BHEL), Tractors & Farm Equipment (TAFE) Ltd., Amco Batteries, etc. He is also instrumental in institutional building, offering professional advice and academic administration. He is also an active blogger in the areas of Green Logistics, Collaborative Strategic Planning and Management, B2B Marketing and Management Education. He is instrumental in institutional building, offering professional advice and academic administration. He is active member of the PGP team as one of its Vice-Chair/Coordinator. He has conceived, designed, initiated & promoted several institutional development activities like — developing & introducing several Marketing & Operations courses; Organizing Industry Inputs, setting-up Foreign Language Lab; Global Interface Program – BIM Global; Operations Club, Student development programs – BIM discussions, ‘Here & Now;’ Blogging for Image Building; Institution reputation building through web content strategies, social media, etc.; Safety Measures @ Hostel; etc. He is also guiding PhD Scholars and acts as the member of DRC. He is also active member on the Board of Governing Council of Theivani Ammal College for Women.
Areas of Interest
Operations Management & Strategy, Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Humanitarian Logistics, Humanitarian Supply Chain Management, Quality Management and Six Sigma, Social Enterprise, Micro-franchising, Rural Development, Social Change and other subjects of Social, Economic, Environmental and National Interest.
Career Highlights / Achievements
- Received “Best Professor in Operations Management” Award in 2015 (Dewang Mehta)
- Authored five books and edited 57 books in Management, IT & Systems, Socio- Economics, etc.
- Won best paper at Sam Houston University, USA
- Presented Research Paper at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Published several professional & research articles
- Resource person for MDPs/EDPs/FDPs and training programmes
- Designed and coordinated MDPs/EDPs
- Co-Chair, ATHENAEUM, International Research Conference of BIM-Trichy
- Chief Editor, The Journal – Contemporary Management Research
- Worked as Consulting Editor of Icfai Journal of Supply Chain Management
- Active participation academic & institutional development
- Member, Board of Governors, Theivani Ammal College for Women
Papers Presented in Conferences
- Presented a research paper titled “Cultural Challenges in Humanitarian Disaster Relief Supply Chain” in the Sixth Biennial Supply Chain Management Conference 2018 being held at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India held during December 10-11, 2018.
- Presented a research paper “Supply Chain Competence Framework for Competitiveness and Growth” at 26th Nordic Research Network (NOFOMA) Conference held during 11-13 June 2014 organized by Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Won Best Paper award at the “Third Annual General Business Conference” organized by Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, USA during 15-16 April 2011, for the research paper titled “Structured Model for Strategic Goal Setting in Intensive Supply Chain Collaborations Using Balanced Scorecard.“
- Presented a research paper titled “Supply Chain Collaboration: Evolution Management Framework for a Reliable Strategic Alliance” at the “Third Annual Global Business Summit Conference (GBSC2011)” organized by Global Strategic Management Inc., Michigan, USA during March 24-26, 2011 at Chennai, India
- Presented a paper titled “New Models for winning Global Markets” at 16th Annual Convention of Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), organized by Goa Institute of Management, during 27th -29th Aug 2004
- E-Trends in Pharma Marketing
- Dictionary on Outsourcing
- Enterprise IT
- New Age Enterprise IT
Strategic Management of Supply Chain Collaboration
Evolution Management of Supply Chain Strategic Alliance
Cultural Challenges in Humanitarian Supply Chain & Logistics
Micro-franchising and Socio-Economic Development
PEDAGOGIC INNOVATIONS / INITIATIVES
- Designed simulated games in SCM & Logistics and Lean Management, Strategic Planning
- Developed group exercises and spreadsheet applications for demonstrating Inventory Models, Procurement Strategies, Supply Chain Network Design, Just-in-Time (JIT), Standardization Techniques, etc.,
- SAMKRIYA (Practice Exhibit)
- Peer Reviews
- Video Case Development
- Live Case Analysis
- Operations Strategy
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Logistics Management
- Quality Management and Six Sigma
- Lean Management
- B2B Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
Member, Board of Governors, Theivani Ammal College for Women, Villupuram
School Committees /Functions
Associate Chairman, ATHENAEUM
Program Coordinator, Post Graduate Program (PGP)
Member, Departmental Research Committee (DRC)
Member-Secretary, Board of Studies (BoS)
Editor, The Journal – Contemporary Management Research
Faculty-In-Charge – Operations Club – OPTIMA
Faculty-In-charge – BIM Discussions
Faculty-In-Charge- Social Club “BIM Spirited”
Faculty-in-Charge, Sports Club “SPORTSCOM”
Convener, Sub-Committee (Operations Stream)
Ph.D.,/M. Phil Supervision
Research Guide for two part-time PhD research scholars
- Max New York Life Insurance Limited
- Dell Inc
Research Conferences Organised
- Co-Chairman, ATHENAEUM 2016, VII International Conference on Management Research, Organised by Centre for Contemporary Management Research (CECMAR), Bharathidasan Institute of Management.
- Co-Chairman, ATHENAEUM 2018, VIII International Conference on Management Research, Organised by Centre for Contemporary Management Research (CECMAR), Bharathidasan Institute of Management.
Dell Inc. By – S Jaya Krishna, “Vision to Execution,” Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
Flextronics International Ltd. By – S Jaya Krishna, “Vision to Execution,” Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
Course Material for Executive Programme on “Supply Chain Management” for TAFE Ltd (3 Modules)
Course Material for Executive Programme on “Journey towards Operational Excellence” for TAFE Ltd
Course Material for Executive Programme on “Strategic Operations” for TAFE Ltd
Book /Article Reviews
- Professional review of the chapters in the book title “Logistics Management” (invited by Oxford University Press)
- Professional review of the chapters in the book title “Business-to-Business Marketing” by Ellis (invited by Oxford University Press)
- Reviewer, CARE Journal of Management
- Reviewed several articles, books, etc., for Icfai University Press (IUP)
Invited or Contributed Lectures/Workshops
- “Presentation of Vision Statement and Five year plan” TACW, ESCON & ESASC,” ES Group of Institutions, Villupuram on 3rd Dec 2016
- “Strategic Thinking & Long-term Visioning for Next Level Growth,” ES Group of Institutions, Villupuram on 25th Aug 2016
- “Applications of Operations Research in Business” at CARE School of Business Management, Trichy on 10th Mar 2016
- “Standards Level the Playing Field” as part of the World Standards Day 2014 at Institute of Engineers (India), Trichy Chapter held on 14th Oct 2014.
- “Integrated Product Development” at BIM, Trichy
- “Strategic Thinking” in the Orientation Programmes at BIM, Trichy
- “Divergent & Innovative Thinking” in the Orientation Programmes at BIM, Trichy
- “Six Sigma for Quality in Education,” 8th annual three day workshop on “Total Quality Management in Education” 26th to 28th January 2012 organised by Swami Dayananda College of Arts & Science, Manjakkudi
- “Supply Chain Management” at St. Joseph Institute of Management, Trichy on 21st Sep 2011 during 2:15 PM to 4:30 PM
- “Supply Chain Integration” at DoMS, Oxford College, Trichy on 23-09-2010
- “Enterprise Resource Planning,” CVR College, Hyderabad
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
- National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM)
- Member, LinkedIn Professional Groups
- Member, Madras Management Association (MMA)
- “IMC Workshop on ‘Teaching with Simulations’, conducted by Harvard Business Publishing India and SPJIMR on 3rd August 2017 at IIML-Noida Campus
- “In Pursuit of Leadership,” A conceptual-cum-experiential workshop, 18-21 Jan 2017, Organised by Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Trichy
- 26th NOFOMA (Nordic Logistics Research Network) conference held during 12-13 June 2014, Organized by Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Workshop on ‘Working Together for Future’ held during 8-10 June 2014, organised by BIM, Trichy
- “Aligning HR for Triple Bottom Line – People, Planet & Profit,” NCON 2012 organised by NIPM at Kochi, 6th to 8th September’ 2012 at Hotel Le Meridian, Kochi
- Annual General Business Conference, 2011, organized by Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas, USA
- “Workshop on Balanced Scorecard” organized by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) at Hyderabad, on 11th Feb 2011
- Third Annual Global Business Summit Conference 2011, organized Global Strategic Management Inc (GSMI), Michigan, USA (held at Chennai)
- 16h Annual Convention of Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), organized by Goa Institute of Management
- “E-Business on Demand” organised by IBM
- “National Workshop on Case Development” organised by Druva college of Management, Hyderabad
- “Technology Summit 2003” organised by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) and Govt., of Andhra Pradesh
- “Technology Management” and “Technology Summit 2002” organised by UNIDO, CII, ASCI, Osmania University and Govt., of A.P
Awards and Honours
- Dewang Mehta Best Professor in Operations Management, in Nov 2015
- Best Paper Award, Third Annual General Business Conference, Sam Houston State University, USA
- BIM Global – A Global Interface for Management Development
- BIM Discussions
- Foreign Language Lab (FLL)
- ‘Here and Now’
- OPTIMA, The Operations Club at BIM
Executive Education Programs
|EXECUTIVE EDUCATION PROGRAMS /WORKSHOPS/SEMINARS/CONFERENCES CONDUCTED|
|S. No.||Type of Program / Event Conducted||Sponsor / Client(if any)||Theme /Title||Place||From(Date)||To(Date)||No. of Participants /Delegates||Role|
|1.||Management Development Programme||TVS Sundaram Clayton Ltd., Chennai||Operational Excellence for Performance||Chennai||22.11.18||22.11.18||20||Faculty [Design & Delivery]|
|2.||Management Development Programme||Amco Batteries Ltd.,||Journey to Operational Excellence & Customer Focus||Chennai||24.09.18||27.09.18||30||Faculty [Design & Delivery]|
|2.||Executive Development Programme||BHEL Piping Centre, Chennai||Planning & Organizing skills||Chennai||5/1/2017||5/1/2017||20||Program Director-cum-Faculty [Design & Delivery]|
|3.||Executive Development Program||Engineering Plastics Division, Amalgamation Group, Bangalore||Achieving Operations Excellence||Bangalore||July 2016||30||Resource Person|
|4.||Executive Development Program||Tractors & Farm Equipment (TAFE) Ltd., Chennai||Supply Chain Management ( 3 Modules)||Chennai||June 2012||Aug 2015||8 Batches( 20 per batch)||Program Director-cum-Faculty [Design & Delivery]|
|5.||ATHENAEUMInternal Conference on Contemporary Management Research||Centre for Contemporary Management Research (CECMAR), BIM-Trichy||Managing Transformation Shifts in Global Business Environment||Trichy IIT, Chennai||Process started duringNov 2014 Process started duringOct’ 2016||Event conducted during 12-13 Feb2016 Event organised during 9-10 Feb, 2018||Co-ChairCo-Chair|
|6.||Leadership Development Program (Workshop)||E.S. Group of Institutions, Villupuram||Strategic Thinking & Long Term Planning for Next Level Growth (4 lectures)||Villupuram||August 2016||30||Program Director-cum-Faculty [Design & Delivery]|
|7.||Executive Development Program||BHEL, Trichy||Project Management||Trichy||April & Sep 2011||2 Batches ( 60 per batch)||Resource Person (Design & Delivery)|
|8.||Executive Development Program||Tractors & Farm Equipment (TAFE) Ltd., Chennai||Journey Towards Operations Excellence Strategic OperationsManagement||Chennai||Aug 2010||2018||30 + batches ( 25 per batch)||Resource Person (Design & Delivery)|
|9.||Faculty Development Program||Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE),Hyderabad||“Modern Market Communication Strategies”||Hyderabad||23rd July 2009||–||15 – 20||Resource Person (Design & Delivery)|
|10.||Faculty Development Program||Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE),Hyderabad||“Communicating to the BOP Markets”||Hyderabad||23rd July 2009||20||Resource Person (Design & Delivery)|
|11.||Executive Development Program||Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE),Hyderabad||“Contemporary CRM Strategies for Service Sector”||Hyderabad||1st June’2007||20||Resource Person|
|12.||Faculty Development Program||Icfai National Colleges – HQ, Hyderabad||‘Enterprise Application Integration’||Hyderabad||Nov’2007||40||Resource Person|
|13.||Executive Development Program||Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE),Hyderabad||“CRM for Building Brand Equity”||Hyderabad||22-23rd Dec’06||20||Resource Person|
|14.||Executive Development Program||Christ College Institute of Management, Bangalore,||“E-Trends in Pharma Marketing” and “Supply Chain Management in Pharma” as a part of one-day National Workshop on “Reengineering Pharma Marketing”||Bangalore||Feb’2005||35||Resource Person|
|15.||Executive Development Program||Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE),Hyderabad||Personalization of Relationship Management”||Hyderabad||27th-29th Jan’2005||25||Resource Person|
|16.||Executive Development Program||Bharat Dynamics Ltd (BDL), Hyderabad||“The Impact of Global Competition on Productivity in India”||Hyderabad||February’2004||30||Resource Person|
|17.||Executive Development Program||National Institute for Small-scale Industries (NISIET), Hyderabad||“Solution Selling”||Hyderabad||April 2003||30||Resource Person|
|DOCTORAL GUIDANCE / SUPERVISION|
|S.No.||Institution||Name of the Scholar||Year ofRegistration||ResearchTopic||YourRole||Whether PhD Awarded|
|1.||BIM [Bharathidasan Institute of Management], Trichy||Mr. E. Johanan Asirvatham Daniel||2014||A Study on Supply Chain Management during Natural Disasters||Research Supervisor||No|
|1.||BIM [Bharathidasan Institute of Management], Trichy||Mr. S. Thirumalainathan||2012||A STUDY ON PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT IN INDIAN CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES||Research Supervisor||No|
FEW CITATIONS OF MY RESEARCH
|S. No.||My Publication Cited||Cited/used in|
|1||Krishna, J.S., 2011, “Supply chain collaboration: Evolution managementframework”, International Journal of Global Business, vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 23-43||Effect of Parent Firm Size and Age on Aerospace Joint Venture Duration, Humerick, Douglas W. Capella University, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 2019. 13428374.|
|2||Krishna, J.S., 2011, “Supply chain collaboration: Evolution managementframework”, International Journal of Global Business, vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 23-43||Bente Flygansvær,Robert Dahlstrom,Arne Nygaard, (2018) Exploring the pursuit of sustainability in reverse supply chains for electronics, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 189, PP 472-484.|
|3||Krishna, J.S., 2011, “Supply chain collaboration: Evolution managementframework”, International Journal of Global Business, vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 23-43||The Role of Trust and Collaboration toward Innovation in Outsourced Manufacturing Supply Chains: A Systematic Review, Mallett, Brian. University of Maryland University College, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 2017. 10686030.|
|4||Krishna, J.S., 2006, Business Activity Monitoring: An Introduction, Icfai University Press||Nafie, F. M., & Eltahir, M. A. Real-Time Monitoring and Analysing Business Process Performance, International Journal of Engineering And Science, Vol.6, Issue 7 (August 2016), PP -31-35|
|5||Dhone, N. C., & Kamble, S. S. (2016). Development and validation of an integrated supply chain operational performance model for Indian automobile industry. International Journal of Procurement Management, 9(1), 27-70.|
|6||Park, Sun – Hee , & bakjonghun . (2016) . The 2008 impact factor authentication on profit : ISO 9001. Business Research, 31, 133-162.|
|7||Dhone, N. C., & Kamble, S. S. (2015). Scale development for supply chain operational performance model in Indian automobile industry by using exploratory factor analysis. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 22(2), 210-249.|
|8||Gimseongeon . (2014) . Studies on the effects on the supply chain collaboration and supply companies. Management Education, 29, 530-551.|
|9||Pfeiffer, E. H. (2014). Lessons learned in supply chain leadership: A Delphi study (Doctoral dissertation, University of Phoenix).|
|10||KS de Moura (2013), “Collaboration in the management of the grocery chain: a study on the relationship supplier-supermarket retail” Aarhus School of Business, Aarhus University, March 2012|
|11||Stanislav Stoyanov, Wong, H. “E-business tools for supply chain integration: trends and opportunities.” Aarhus School of Business, Aarhus University, March 2012|
|12||S Jaya Krishna, Naveen Kumar, (2008) Rural Empowerment: Indian and Global Initiatives, Icfai University press Hyderabad, India. 2008||Feyisa, R. M., & Sabukuttan, K. (2015). Economic Participation of Rural Women in Rural Development: The Role of Non-Formal Education. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, 5(5), 518-531.|
|13||S Jaya Krishna (2010), “RFID: applications and cases” Publisher: Icfai University press Hyderabad, India. 2010.||Asif Ali Laghari,M. Sulleman Memon,Agha Sheraz Pathan, “RFID Based Toll Deduction System,” International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science(IJITCS), vol.4, no.4, pp.40-46, 2012|
|14||Krishna, S.J. (Ed.) (2008). “Lean transformation: Perspectives and experiences.” India: The Icfai University Press.||JK Hartwell G Roth (2010), “Doing more with less at Ariens: a leadership and transformation case study” – Organization Management Journal, 2010 – Taylor & Francis”) 7, 89–109 & 2010 Eastern Academy of Management|
|15||S Jaya Krishna (2007), “Multisourcing – Concepts and Applications” Icfai press, 2007.Source: “Knowledge Base” www. bpoindia.org||Dr. D. Ranjitham, “Attrition and Retention at BPO Companies in Chennai: An Analytical Study,” Journal of Exclusive Management Science – July 2013-Vol 2 Issue 7 – ISSN 2277 5684|
|16||Krishna, S. J. (2004), Data Warehousing: Design and Development Perspectives, India, ICFAI Books||Juan C. Rivera-Vázquez, Lillian V. Ortiz-Fournier, Mysore Ramaswamy, “Designing Data Warehouses to Support Criminal Investigation,” Issues in Information Systems, Volume XII, No. 1, pp. 445-454, 2011.|
|17||S. Jaya Krishna. (2004). “Supply chain performance management: concepts and Cases” 1st Ed. India: ICFAI University Press||Getahun, Salem Samuel, (2012). Investigation on the Effect of Supply Chain Integration on Ethiopian Garment Industry‟ s Performance (Doctoral dissertation, Addis Ababa University Addis Ababa, Ethiopia).|
|18||S. Jaya Krishna. (2004). “Supply chain performance management: concepts and Cases” 1st Ed. India: ICFAI University Press||Gelma, B. (2011). Design of a Photovoltaic-Wind hybrid power generation system for Ethiopian remote area (Doctoral dissertation, aau).|
|19||Dell Inc. By – S Jaya Krishna,||“Vision to Execution,” Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)|
|20||Flextronics International Ltd. By – S Jaya Krishna||“Vision to Execution,” Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)|
R. Ruma Agnes
B.E. (IT), MBA, PGDOM
She has 12 years of experience in teaching and the IT industry. Her area of interest includes E-Retailing, Technology in Business & Lean Concepts. She is a certified ERP-SAP trainer. She is zealous about analytics especially qualitative analytics and has proficiency in using R. She is an avid user of Statistical and Modeling tools such as SPSS and SEM. She has participated and presented papers in various national and international conferences and has published articles in national journals.
A. G. Balasubramanian
Prof A G Balasubramanian has over three decades of teaching and consulting experience. He has held full time academic positions in reputed institutions and has been in academic leadership positions. He took premature retirement from Goa Institute of Management in April 2016 and now lives in Kochi, Kerala from where he continues to teach and consult. At present, he also teaches as a Visiting Faculty at IIM Kozhikode and the Goa Institute of Management.
He teaches courses in the broad area of Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management. He is involved in teacher development for some business schools. He has published several management teaching cases and academic papers.
Prof Bala is a Fellow of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and was awarded the fellow title in 1989.
Dr. Satyanarayana Rentala
Ph.D. (International Business) – Pondicherry University (2012-15)
PGDM – Goa Institute of Management (1995-97)
Pharmacy – BITS, Pilani (1991-95)
Dr. Satyanarayana Rentala had worked in the pharmaceutical industry in Product and Brand Management function and subsequently joined academics owing to his passion towards teaching and research. He had published nearly 30 research papers in international and national journals and presented more than 40 papers in international and national conferences. He was awarded Doctoral Travel Stipend to present his doctoral research work in Academy of International Business (AIB) Annual Meeting in June, 2015. He serves as a reviewer for 4 international journals by Emerald and SAGE Publications. He also serves as reviewer for AIB and Academy of Management (AOM) Annual Meetings since 2013.
He was a SEBI Certified Resource Person for Financial Education during 2011-16. He also worked as a Program Manager for creating awareness about Social Entrepreneurship (Gandhi Fellowship Program) and State Transformation Program of Andhra Pradesh during his tenure with Piramal Foundation for Education Leadership (Oct’16 – Jan’18). He had conducted MDPs for BHEL, Hyderabad; Vijai Electricals, Hyderabad and Regency Ceramics, Yanam.
His research areas include International Business, Financial Inclusion, Business Ethics and Intellectual Capital. He had been ‘Session Chair’ during AIB Annual Meeting, 2015 and AIB India Chapter Annual Conference, 2013 hosted by Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He is a Member of Academy of International Business since 2013. He had delivered invited lectures at various reputed universities/institutions in Tamil Nadu, U.T. of Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Assistant Professor – Systems
MBA BIM Trichy, BE(CSE)
Sudharsan Sezhian is a technology enthusiast who is interested in studying the impact of technology on an organization’s economic activity and its value. Prior to joining BIM, he was a part of large IT service organizations like Wipro, Infosys and start-ups like Ameex – where he executed varied roles like a Telecom Engineer, an IT Solutions Consultant and a Manufacturing Consultant. He brings to the table a multitude of experience across domains like ‘Consulting, Software Product & Services – Visioning & Implementation, Business Analysis and Predictive Analysis’. His most recent engagement was in the ‘Industry 4.0’ domain and involved creating an IOT Sensor-based solution to digitize factory operations. He is a ‘Certified Scrum Master’ and holds a number of telecom certifications from Hallmark. He is also an avid learner from various MOOCs.
Dr. Suriya Kumar
Teaching and Research in International Economics, International Business and Finance for the last 20 years; evolving new course contents on the subject.
Text Book on International Economics for Under-Graduate students ( in Tamil language) published by the Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, 1997.
A Book on “W.T.O. and Tiruppur Knitwear Exports” (in Tamil language) published by Knitcloth Manufacturers Association (KNITMA) of Tiruppur, 2003;released by A.P.J Abdul Kalam, while he was president of India.
Course material for Post-Graduate students on International Economics, Labour Economics, International Business Management for the Distant Education Program of Bharathidasan University. Study material on Growth & Development for Post-Graduate students of the Distant Education Program of Annamalai University.
Mobile:+91 94459 01414